2011 was an exceptional year. We worked on some amazing projects and with some spectacular clients too. We’re writing this post to reflect on the accomplishments of the past year, and also to drum up some excitement for 2012 and beyond.
1. B’More Creatives New Website + Branding
We unrolled new branding, promotional materials, and website front for B’More Creatives (a networking and support group for women in the creative profession).
2. A Day in the Life Baltimore Design Conference Website + Branding
This was our second year producing the creative for the A Day in the Life Baltimore Design Conference, which included website, e-newsletter, social media, marketing pieces and print advertisements.
3. Baltimore Symphony Orchestra College Nights Promo Card
We had the pleasure of working with the BSO to produce the College Nights printed promotional piece, which was distributed to colleges in the region.
6. The Wairehouse Brand + Website
The Wairehouse Brand is truly one of our favorites. They provided us with the opportunity to create a completely custom website to display their work, as well as develop a brand with a foundation of clean, sleek design and style.
7. Michael Dersin Photography Brand + Website
This was another opportunity to work with extraordinary architectural photography, as well as develop a custom website with an emphasis on simplicity, design and function.
9. The Global Foundation for Peroxisomal Disorders Branding + Website + Collateral
We created the logo for GFPD, and carried their brand into their website, and marketing materials.
10. Maryland Foster Youth Resource Center Website + Marketing Collateral
We had the opportunity to redesign the website for MFYRC and create some stellar printed materials to help promote their cause and spread their message.
11. International Youth Foundation 10 Year Anniversary Publication for YouthActionNet
This was a dream project for blending clean layouts with design elements that portrayed the concept of each article and also kept in style with the brand.
We know we missed some of our other awesome projects, and we promise to be highlighting them in our newsletter and portfolio spotlights in the months to come.
In the meantime, thank you so much for your business and support in 2011.